Thursday, January 19, 2012

We've decided

That next month is going to be the month we start trying for another baby. I'm so excited. It kind of feels a little foreign to me despite all the things we did before to get pregnant.

With my hand dandy Pink Pad app on my IPhone, I am able to track my cycles. I started AF today, and boy is she a bitch. I wonder if my post pregnancy AF's will ever get better or rather return to normal. Ha doubt it, Aunt Flo's a bitch like that. Either way she should be gone by the 25th.. *crosses fingers*

It looks my fertile window is from the 3rd through the 9th of February. With a expected "O" date of 8 February. Guess the plan is to just do it every other day and pray we get a sticky bun.

My next Aunt Flo should be here on the 16th so pray she stays away.

No comments:

Post a Comment