Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm Pregnant!!!

Oh my gosh I am so excited. Soraya is going to have a little brother or sister! YaY!! I am going in tomorrow to confirm with the doctors since i have to get a profile and stuff for work. Charles is apprehensive, since the first pregnancy I had I miscarried a week after finding out and that was the most painful thing i have ever experienced. I know he's happy but he just doesn't want to get too excited, only to be heartbroken if I miscarry. Please be a sticky bun, please oh please!

I can't write much more because I have to go to work in a few.

By the way, I am not looking forward to telling my Flight Chief that I am knocked up. /sigh

I know my supervisor is going to be happy for me (he has 4 boys of his own and a step daughter), but I'm thinking I am going to get that false happy/congrats from the flight chief. Joy.

I am posted topside so I'll try to get in and write about how it went. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment