Monday, April 2, 2012

I'm excited for my supervisor!! He told me tonight that he's going to be a daddy (again)!!! His girlfriend (soon to be fiancee- maybe?) is about 5 weeks pregnant.

But, just like I, he's not looking forward to telling the Flight Chief about it. I already told him that he's probably going to get the fake happy congratulations, now I am going to talk about it behind your back with people who have no business knowing. Ugh...

I hate my flight chief and his stupid little click!

/sigh.

Soraya is doing pretty well in daycare! Mrs. Mary says that she said "Hi Katie" when the cleaning lady came in and "Bye Katie" when she left. I'm pretty proud.

When I brought her to day care on Wednesday morning, I sat down with her while she was eating breakfast she looked at the posters behind where she was sitting and said "Ellison" "Derrick" and "Tyler" when I pointed at the one for each child.

Then I played with Sophia. She's such a cutie. There are only 3 girls in her class, and I think Ellison is moving up really soon :(

I love that *knock on wood* there are no hitters or biters in her class. I admit I am kind of scared to have her move up into the 2's class. Luckily for me it will not be until August.

However, if we have another baby, then we will be pulling Soraya from the CDC and having the wife of a guy I work with watch them. But the earliest that will happen is January of 2013 (meaning I would have to get knocked up this cycle). But I really don't foresee that happening.

So speaking of work.. (I know, I know) There is a reception ceremony for the family of Travis Griffin who was a trainer when I was stationed here in '05. He was killed four years ago tomorrow, and my flight chief is being a douche and won't let me go to anything that has to do with the ceremony... Not the reception, or the Vigil run or the street dedication ceremony. It really makes me mad that people who knew him are getting pushed aside. I'm mad that my leadership didn't push hard enough to make sure I'd be able to go. I even specifically asked the Lt. Two almost three weeks before the ceremony if he would ask Mids 2 if there was anyone willing to work for the ones who wanted to go.

*SCREAM* I HATE MY LEADERSHIP!!!!

Whew... now that that is out of the way... I think I am done for tonight.

Until next time... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment