Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Work!

Well I am "back up" and able to go to work. Tonight is my first night back since my miscarriage. I have been off for a whole week- well okay four of those days I was on quarters (confined to the house and could only leave to get food...aka military medical house arrest).

I'm scared. Let me clarify that... I am scared of what people are going to say. I work with predominately males, and the females I work with are almost all straight out of high school. There is one that is in my age group and she's never been pregnant.

There are 10 phrases that people like to say to a couple that miscarried and I am scared that people will say them to me. Well okay more scared of my reaction to those said phrases.

My August 2010 Mama's group has been wonderful- they have given me courage to go back to work, and not take any shit from people.

I have to get going to work, show time is 2000hrs. I'll write again tomorrow.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment