Thursday, March 1, 2012

Well that was interesting

So last night went pretty well.. I guess. Most people just ignored me. Go figure. I mean I guess that saying "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" applies to miscarriages.

I find it interesting that the only four people to talk to me, and ask me how I am doing are either unmarried/married with no kids and divorced. The flight chief looked at me several time but never said a single word to me until I asked to go down to the ECP. And even then, he was like I need you to do this, this and this by end of shift... Um yea, sure...

My supervisor, TSgt Costanzo has been awesome- the flight chief, not so much. He was going to make me come in on Sunday night. TSgt Costanzo pretty much told him "Fuck you, she's not coming in". I really appreciate that, because at that time I really didn't need/want to be at work. In fact, I felt like I was going to have a panic attack the second I stepped out the door.

TSgt Costanzo also told me something really interesting. He said that when he told the flight chief that I went down, said flight chief got pissed off. Now, who does that? I mean, he's acting like it was my fault. Sorry try again asshole. Why would I want to miscarry a baby we were TRYING for and WANTED? Really, that is just an asinine line of thought. I lost a lot of respect for him, and I am glad that he wasn't told exactly why I went down.

Oh and you know what his first, words to me where "Uh Daniels you know your up right?" Uh yea, I do, I kind of had to go see Captain Florence to get brought back up. Geez, maybe if you had looked at the roster you would have seen that I wasn't posted. An don't blame your Piss poor management of the flight, on us. Yes I went down, but I came back up and that's what's important to you- not my mental health right? Go fuck your self asshole. God help you if your wife ever has a miscarriage.

Anyways, I am going to end my rants here. <3 Goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment