Saturday, March 17, 2012

Freaking out!



Really... I am freaking out! I think I could be pregnant. Charles and I were messing around and he came inside me. He was just a tips length in my vagina, but it's still possible.

I am scared.

As I said in a previous post, he is adamant about not getting pregnant until we get a second opinion.

I don't want him to think I got pregnant or lied about when I was ovulating. When we had sex I had not gotten around to setting it so that my LMP was 22 Feb 12.

According to my Pink pad App on my phone, with the adjusted dates 4 march puts me 3 days before ovulation. This is what my app is showing for ovulation.






*forehead slap* I know, I know! I'm such an idiot! I should have made sure!

/sigh

Looks like I am going to buy some pregnancy tests, but Oh my God !!!!


I'll keep ya'll updated: Aunt Flo should be here in T-4 days.


Signing out for now <3


Kirstin

No comments:

Post a Comment